A030 - 55g (1.9 Oz) MONK FRUIT TEA - TONIC FOR LUNG, DIABETES(BAG OF ONE 1.9 OZ, 55 G; UP TO 6 WEEKS OF DAILY USE)
Natural anti-histamine to promote respiratory system health and treat dry cough, sore throat, cold, flu, allergies and asthma; anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor to treat and prevent cancer; lowers blood sugar and lipids to lower the risks of diabetes; Diabetes Council calls Monk Fruit the most power food for diabetes. '
MONK FRUIT TEA TABLE OF CONTENT(Click the topic to jump to that section; you will not leave this product page.)
- HEALTH BENEFITS OF DAILY USE
- FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
- FREE SHIPPING($9 VALUE)
- FREE GIFT(SELECT HERBS)
- DAILY SERVING SIZE
- RECIPES & FREE EBOOK($20 VALUE)
- NUTRITION FACTS
MONK FRUIT HEALTH BENEFITS OF DAILY USE
History: Monk Fruit*, Momordica grosvenorii , or Luo Han Guo in Chinese, has been cultivated by ancient Monks in China for centuries as medicine and for health benefits.
Flavor: Deliciously fruity, and 100% naturally sweet flavor with no calorie or caffeine.
- Contains powerful unique antioxidants called mogrosides, which is naturally sweet and human body metabolizes differently than sugar; therefore, it has no calories and wil not increase blood sugar.
- Rich in antioxidants, flavonoids and anti-inflammatory agents that help the body fight free radicals, cancer cells, and lower risks of diabetes and obesity.
- Has shown to lower blood sugar in diabetic animals in experiments
- Monk fruit** cleanses and detoxes the respiratory system and the lung; has been used to treat dry cough, sore throat, asthma in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Contains natural anti-histamine that treats allergies
- Has also been used as a cooling drinks in the summer time in Southern China.
- Effective in combating infections and fight fatigue.
- Recommended by the diabetic council as a power food for diabetes.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
1. This is the Great Hawthorn and Monk Fruit Combo Tea that cleanses and detoxes the lung and respiratory system to reduce phlegm, and the liver, and kidney to remove fat, toxins, bad cholesterol. It treats and prevents heart diseases, high blood pressure, cancer, and diabetes. See Hawthorn, Monk Fruit Combo Tea Recipe(Click on the link to go to the recipe located on this page)
Order Today and Get it shipped to you for FREE ($9-Value)!
Order Monk Fruit Tea Today and Get Select Herbs from Healthy Goodness Jumbo Sample Bag for FREE as a Gift! IMPORTANT NOTE: For each product you order and pay for, you will get select sample bags of herbs from the jumbo sample bag collection. It may or may not be the full set of jumbo sample bag collection, depending on available space in the USPS priority shipment box.
DAILY SERVING SIZE
One fruit ball of Monk fruit can be cut in half and make approximately half gallon(64 ounces) of tea. Daily consumption between of 10 ounces to 16 ounces a day per person is recommended. One monk fruit therefore can make enough tea for one week when two people to consume the beverage daily. One package will therefore supply for daily consumption for about three weeks and two packages will last about 6 weeks.
1. Monk Fruit Tea Recipe: 1. Tear half fruit into small pieces & put it in a pot, add ½ gallon of cold water, simmer for 20 minutes & enjoy it!
2. Monk Fruit & Haw Combo Tea(Benefits - Cleanse, detox lung, liver, kidney, colon and arteries; treat/prevent asthma, allergy, cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, chest pain, indigestion, anxiety, menstrual cramps, lower blood sugar): 1. Tear half fruit into small pieces & put it in a pot, add 25 pieces of dried hawthorn berries and ½ gallon of cold water, simmer for 20 minutes & enjoy it!.Go Back to Frequently Bought Together
HOW TO PREPARE MONK FRUIT TEA
Serving Size: 11.35 g
Servings per container: 10
Amount per Serving
Calories 0 Calories from Fat 0
Amount per serving/% Daily
Total Fat 0 g, 0%
Saturated Fat 0 g, 0%
Trans Fat 0 g, 0%
Cholesterol 0 mg, 0%
Sodium 0 mg, 0%
Total Carbohydrate 34 g, 11%
Dietary fiber 0 g, 0%
Sugar 0 g
Proteins 0 g
**Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by United States Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat or cure any disease. Please consult your health care provider or medical doctor for individualized medical advice.