A061 - 4 ounce pack TREMELLA MUSHROOM - FOR FACIAL SKIN MAINTENANCE, LUNG CLEANSING AND LIVER DETOX (MEDIUM PACK OF ONE 4 OZ, 113.4 G ; UP TO SIX WEEKS OF WEEKLY USE)
Best hydrating ingredient for skin. It cleanses, detoxes lung to filter out the phlegm and remove toxins, fat and bad cholesterol from liver. It contains more than 70% dietary fibers such as acidic polysaccharides, and is very rich in vitamin D. Modern research indicates tremella medicinal mushroom's usefulness as an anti-tumor agent in lowering blood glucose, lowering cholesterol, and protecting against radiation. Therefore, tremella is a tonic for overall immune system health.
TREMELLA MUSHROOM TABLE OF CONTENT(Click the topic to jump to that section; you will not leave this product page)
- HEALTH BENEFITS OF DAILY USE
- FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
- FREE SHIPPING($9 VALUE)
- FREE GIFT（SELECT HERBS）
- DAILY SERVING SIZE
- RECIPE & FREE EBOOK($20 VALUE)
- NUTRITION FACTS
If you would like to use a holistic way to improve your skin care, you should add the following to your skin-care vocabulary, Tremella Fuciformis, Snow Fungus, or Silver Ear. It sounds like something Queen Elsa would order on her pizza, and yes, it is a fungus, but it looks more like a white gelatinous flower than a mushroom. It is commonly used in traditional sweet Chinese food dishes(like snow fungus soup) and has also been a staple ingredient in Asian medicine and skin care for thousands of years. Now it's popping up as an active ingredient in skincare products in this part of the world, including Olay's new Active Botanicals line.
As far back as the imperial Tang dynasty, concubine Yang Guifei(713 to 756) - one of China's famed four great beauties - is said to have credited the snow mushroom with maintaining her youthful appearance. Modern science can explain why.
Modern medical studies have proven that Tremella is rich in protein, carbohydrates, fat, crude fiber, a variety of salts and vitamins, which contain 18 kinds of amino acids.
According to one study, it even inhibits melanin. The study found that when the polysaccharide was isolated from a hot water extract of a Tremella mushroom without adding a chemical agent, it actually inhibited melanin formation with an inhibition ratio of 59.7%. This is a much better effect on skin lightening when compared to similar brightening agents such as such as Arbutin, Kojic acid and Vitamin C, when tested by the same method. Another study found that agents containing extracts of Tremella Fuciformis also have a potential stimulating effect on cell growth resulting in accelerated wound healing. A sterilized paste made from the fungus was applied to burn wounds immediately after injury in all cases, the mushroom extract significantly reduced erythema resulting from the wounds.
Tremella Fuciformis can be used to hydrate and potentially lighten spots as well as heal the epidermal layer of the skin with more consumers looking to natural ingredients in skin care formulations.
It has traditionally been believed to benefit the skin and ‘enhance beauty’, and tremella’s polysaccharides have been developed for use in cosmetics on account of their excellent skin moisture retention, skin protection, flexibility and flattening effects, as well as anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties. Their ability to prevent senile degeneration of micro-vessels also helps maintain blood perfusion to the skin.
Tremella mushrooms are used in topical creams, serums and facial preparations as anti-aging ingredients. The extracts are often cited as potent antioxidants and natural moisturizers which can also help to naturally brighten the skin, lighten age spots and even out the overall skin tone.
HYALURONIC ACID VERSUS SNOW MUSHROOM
Hyaluronic acid is a sugary, gel-like substance that’s naturally found in the body and plentiful in young skin. It’s what keeps skin hydrated and plump, as it can hold 1,000 times its weight in water. But, like all good things, such as collagen and elastin, the production of HA declines as we age. By the age of 40, you produce half as much hyaluronic acid as you did in your twenties.
Hyaluronic acid is a carbohydrate that occurs naturally in various parts of the human body. In the skin tissue it helps retain the skin’s natural moisture, hence it is used in skin-care products as a good water-binding agent.
BENEFITS OF HYALURONIC ACID
- Hyaluronic acid is our body’s natural “internal skin moisturizer” that fills out, plumps up and firms our skin thereby keeping it free of wrinkles, fine lines and depressions typically associated with age.
- Hyaluronic acid can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water.
- Tremella generates a natural flexible hydration film on the skin that reinstates dry skin to its optimally hydrated and mobile state, enabling it to develop elasticity and a fit appearance. This film experiences very little shrinkage over time which leads to better sensory, more functional moisturizing and anti-oxidation efficiency.
- Tremella Mushroom’s water holding capacity is more than Hyaluronic Acid.
- The particles in Tremella Mushroom are smaller than hyaluronic acid so it penetrates the skin more easily.
- This mushroom also happens to be high in vitamin D..Topically applied vitamin D has shown impressive healing abilities when applied to acne lesions, so this is another potential use for Tremella extract in skin care.
- When the polysaccharide from Tremella Mushroom was applied to skin topically for 4 weeks, the water holding capacity of the skin and horny layer was greatly improved and had better results than the Hyaluronic Acid control.
Tremella has been used as a cough syrup for treating chronic tracheitis and a number of other cough-related conditions such as asthma, dry cough and heat in the lungs in traditional Chinese medicine.
Tremella mushroom contains more than 70% dietary fibers such as acidic polysaccharides, and is very rich in vitamin D. Modern research indicates tremella medicinal mushroom's usefulness as an anti-tumor agent in lowering blood glucose, lowering cholesterol, and protecting against radiation.
Now we have a clear winner! These tremella mushroom will become thick and lush after you soak the in cold water. After making it into a soup they are a delicacy!
1. These three herbs (which promote health of heart, liver, lung, kidney, eye and skin) can be used to create a classic delicacy - Tremella Mushroom Soup with Goji and Red Dates. See Tremella Mushroom Soup with Goji and Red Dates Recipe(Click on the link to go to the recipe located on this page)
Order Today and Get it shipped to you for FREE ($9-Value)!
FREE GIFT FOR ORDER OF TREMELLA MUSHROOM OR THE ABOVE COMBO TEAS
Order Tremella Mushroom Today and Get Select Herbs from Healthy Goodness Jumbo Sample Pack for FREE as a Gift! IMPORTANT NOTE: For each product you order and pay for, you will get select sample packs of herbs from the jumbo sample pack collection. It may or may not be the full set of jumbo sample pack collection, depending on available space in the USPS priority shipment box.
Each time when cooking Tremella mushroom soup, use 1/2 to 1/3 OZ , or 9 grams to 14 grams of Tremella; After soaking it in luke warm water for 1 hours, Tremella will weigh over 90 grams to 140 grams. Add 25 - 30 OZ of cold water and cook it for 20 minutes(See recipe and instruction video below). Consume 6 to 8 OZ. 3 to 4 times weekly. The bag contains up to 6 weeks of weekly use.
TREMELLA MUSHROOM SOUP WITH GOJI AND RED DATES
Ingredients: 1 piece of Tremella Mushroom(more than 1/3 oz.); 3 red dates; 30 berries of dried goji.
- Soak silver ear in warm water for 1 to 2 hours until all completely soft(the longer soaking time will make it easier to cook);
- Rinse thoroughly & cut off bottom yellow, hard parts; then, tear the mushroom to smaller pieces.
- Put it in a pot with cold water, bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes; then add (cut to small pieces)Red Dates and cook for another 15 minutes; finally add goji berry and cook an additional 1-2 minutes. Add sugar or honey to taste, & enjoy!
Read the FREE Recipe Guide E-book to learn how to cook Tremella mushroom in chicken soup.
RECIPE AND INSTRUCTION VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO FOR RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS
Weekly Servings Size 4 bowls/Week, 1 bowl/Day (14 G; 140 G when soaked)
Weekly Servings per Container 8 (One serving refers to one week's consumption amount of 4 bowls, 1 bowl per day for one person)
Amount per Serving
Calories 55 g
Total Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Saturated Fat 0 G
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 23 mg
Total Carhohydrate 10 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 3 g
Dietary Fiber 6 g
Source: Nayelle, an all-natural, organic product-based skincare company; wikipedia.org; truthinaging.com. healthyvillage.com
**Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by United States Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat or cure any disease. Please consult your health care provider or medical doctor for individualized medical advice.
Top | Topic Index | Bottom